Your electrical system is the backbone of your home. It’s a complex system that requires professional service every now and then. You use your electricity every day, from cooling and heating your home to running your appliances. If you have an electrical issue, it can get in the way of your busy routine. Alliance Expert Services provides a wide range of electrical services to ensure the electrical works and wiring in your home are performing as they should. Alliance Expert Services is fully licensed and insured, and our experts are there for you when you need an electrician in Midwest City, Oklahoma and surrounding areas.
We give you peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re getting top-notch electrical contracting services. We are ready to serve all your electrical needs, from electrical repair and troubleshooting to backup generator installation.
Contact Alliance Expert Services, a licensed residential electrician in Midwest City, Oklahoma for the following services:
- Repairs & Troubleshooting
- Code Compliance Repairs
- Child Proof Outlets
- Dedicated Circuits
- Electrical Outlet & Switch Services
- Electrical Panel Services
- Electrical Wiring Services
- Indoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Dimmer Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Generator Services
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Commercial Electrical
- Aerobic Septic System Wiring
Since 1990, our residential electricians have been providing comprehensive service in your area. You don’t have to be concerned about out-of-code or faulty electrical systems when you work with our team. We’ll make sure your home is safe and up to code. We are the best at electrical installation & repair service in Midwest City & surrounding areas.
In need of whole home rewiring? Our experts can handle it!
The Benefits of Home Standby Generators
With natural disasters occurring frequently, it’s never a bad idea to have a backup generator installed in your home. Whether you’re dealing with winter storms, power outages, or some other emergency, knowing you have someone who can assist with installing and repairing an emergency generator can offer you peace of mind. Here are some reasons you should consider a backup generator:
- Keep the lights on and your security systems running for a sense of safety and comfort.
- Keep emergency medical equipment running in the case of an outage.
- Have access to appliances such as your refrigerator, AC, heater, and more.
- Be able to charge your smartphone and devices to stay in contact.
Do You Need an Electrician in Midwest City, Oklahoma?
Signs It’s Time for an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Your electrical panel is the brain of your home’s electric. It controls the power supply to all of your electric appliances, including your lights. Many homeowners may still be using an old fuse box. While this isn’t always a problem, you may have an issue with overloaded systems and even electrical fires. Here’s when to consider breaker panel replacement:
- Flickering lights
- You’re using fuses and a fuse box
- Faulty or outdated wiring
- Burning or melting smells, wires, or appliances
- Frequently tripped circuit breakers
- Tripped breakers when you plug in an appliance
- A big remodel
- Your panel feels warm
- Your breaker won’t stay in the reset position
Ready to bring your home up to code? Update your outlets with GFCI outlet installation.
The Importance of Hiring an Expert Residential Electrician in Midwest City, Oklahoma
It’s nice to know a contractor who can handle all of your electrical troubleshooting. From electrical outlet repair, to breaker services, we can help you. Our full menu of services includes the simpler jobs such as usb outlet installs to the more difficult jobs like home rewiring. No matter what your needs are, we can assist you with:
- Upfront pricing
- Courteous and trained technicians
- On time arrival
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Friendly, helpful service