Furnace Installation in Oklahoma City
Looking for a convenient furnace replacement? Rely on Alliance Expert Services, providing new furnace installations since 1990!
Homeowners dread the day they must replace an expensive appliance, but it inevitably happens to everyone. A furnace breakdown can quickly become a crisis in Oklahoma, where winter temperatures often hover below freezing. A home without heat is not only uncomfortable, but it can also be dangerous to the ill or elderly and can result in burst pipes and flooding. The worst part of a furnace breakdown can be the difficulty of finding a furnace contractor to quickly provide emergency furnace service in the middle of winter. At Alliance Expert Services, customer satisfaction is our main priority. Not only do we provide prompt furnace services, but we also want to help you understand the signs that you need a furnace replacement and what to look for in a new unit.
Want to keep your furnace working in top shape for longer? Don’t neglect maintenance. Ask about our furnace tune-up services today!
Signs You Should Replace Your Furnace
The signs that it’s time for a furnace replacement are sometimes subtle, and sometimes obvious. The following are clues that you need a new furnace:
- Your furnace is over 15 years old: Most residential furnaces have a lifespan of 15 to 20 years. But older furnaces are less efficient and more prone to breakdowns.
- Your furnace needs frequent repairs: The cost of frequent furnace repairs can really add up. Before investing in replacement parts, consider a complete furnace replacement.
- Your furnace works hard to heat the home: If your furnace turns on and off frequently, it likely means your furnace is struggling to keep your home at the set temperature.
- Your utility bills are climbing: When your fuel and electric bills start getting too high, it may be time to replace your furnace with a new, energy-efficient model.
- Your furnace is leaking or noisy: Loud thumping noises, leaks, and rust all indicate it’s time for furnace service.
An experienced HVAC technician, like the team at Alliance Expert Services, can diagnose your furnace troubles and recommend a furnace replacement that’s appropriate for your home and the needs of your family.
What to Look for When Installing a New Furnace
When it’s time for a furnace replacement, how will you know what to choose? First, consult a trustworthy HVAC company, like Alliance Expert Services, who will work with you to find the best heating option that fits your needs and budget.
When doing research and shopping for a furnace replacement, keep the following factors in mind:
- Fuel type: There are many types of furnaces. Usually, contractors recommend replacing a furnace with the same kind you had before. But there are pros and cons for each type: electric furnaces are better for the environment but may not be as powerful; gas furnaces offer power but may need more maintenance; oil furnaces are very reliable but may be expensive to operate.
- Size: Calculate the size of your living space to determine what size furnace to get. The size of a furnace is measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). The larger your living space, the more BTUs you’ll need.
- Energy efficiency: All furnaces have an AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating. This standard measures how much energy is needed to convert fuel to heat. The higher the number, the more efficient the furnace is, which will reflect in your utility bills and help protect the planet.
- Budget: As most HVAC companies (including Alliance Expert Services) offer financing options, your budget should not be the sole deciding factor in a furnace replacement. But it can be a determining factor in what type and brand you choose.
Furnaces aren’t for everyone and there are plenty of alternatives to heating units. Be sure to ask about our ductless mini split AC systems today!
Our Installation Process
An expert from Alliance Expert Services will first meet with you to determine what your heating needs are and what unit would be best for you and your home. On the day of the scheduled furnace installation, an experienced furnace contractor will quickly and safely remove your old appliance and install your new furnace. The entire process typically takes only a few hours, and our team will respect your home as if it’s our own. Our workmanship is guaranteed, as customer satisfaction is our top priority.