There are many methods you can use to heat your home. With all of the technological advances being made, you have many options available to you when you work with Alliance Expert Services in Choctaw, OK. One such method is geothermal heat pump installation. If you’re interested in a residential geothermal system, our technicians can help you learn more and get your system installed.
Since 1990, we’ve been working with the surrounding areas providing comprehensive home services. If you’re looking to heat your home, give us a call.
Is your AC in need of repairs? Call us for a AC tune-up or maintenance service.
What Is Geothermal Heat and Air?
One easy and efficient way of heating your home is right below your feet! A ground source heat pump or geothermal system uses ground heat to keep your home comfortable. These systems have the ability to both heat and cool your home. The best part of this system is that it can cut your energy costs by up to 50%!
- Can be used in any location because it uses ground heat.
- Long-lasting systems have a lifespan of up to 25 years for the indoor components and 50 years for the ground components.
- These are a green and efficient option which reduces carbon emission and take the burden off of local electrical grids.
What to Expect During Installation
Since ground temperatures are relatively consistent throughout the U.S., no matter where you live, you can enjoy one of these systems. This is a job that requires highly specialized equipment and knowledge so you want to be sure to hire an experienced professional.
During the installation of a closed-loop system, the most common type of system, you can expect a poly pipe to be buried at about 4 to 6 feet deep. These pipes are then filled with antifreeze or water. Once these pipes are installed, ground heat is used to heat or cool the antifreeze or water and then deliver the air into your home for your comfort and enjoyment. We understand these systems can be a bit technical, so if you have a question, call Alliance Expert Services in Choctaw for more information.
Call us for comprehensive heating maintenance solutions. We got you covered!
Why Work With Us
When it comes to installing a water source heat pump, you want an expert on your team. Installing these systems require specialized equipment and specific knowledge to get this job done right. You don’t want to attempt a DIY job. Best of all, when you work with us, you’re getting:
- Friendly and helpful experts: No matter what questions you have, we can answer them and keep you informed every step of the way.
- Courteous technicians: Our technicians are knowledgeable and friendly.
- On-time arrival: We know how valuable your time is. That’s why we arrive on time and ready to complete your service.
- 100% saturation guaranteed: We deliver on accuracy and reliability. If you’re not satisfied, contact us. We can make it right.