Alliance Expert Services provides a wide range of electrical services to ensure the electrical works and wiring in your home are performing as they should. Alliance Expert Services is fully licensed and insured, and our experts are there for you when you need an electrician in Choctaw, Oklahoma and surrounding areas.
We give you peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re getting top-notch electrical contracting services. We are ready to serve all your electrical needs, from electrical repair and troubleshooting to backup generator installation.
Contact Alliance Expert Services, a licensed residential electrician in Choctaw, Oklahoma for the following services:
- Repairs & Troubleshooting
- Code Compliance Repairs
- Child Proof Outlets
- Dedicated Circuits
- Electrical Outlet & Switch Services
- Electrical Panel Services
- Electrical Wiring Services
- Indoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Dimmer Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Generator Services
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Whole House Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Commercial Electrical
- Aerobic Septic System Wiring
Browse our reviews and find out for yourself why your neighbors trust us for all their electrical needs.
Electrical Outlet Upgrades
The days of traditional electrical outlets are long gone. Today, electrical outlet upgrades not only balance the addition of new items and appliances in your home but also improve overall safety. Besides LED and recessed lighting, some electrical outlet upgrades you should consider include:
- USB Outlets: These outlets make it easier to charge devices that require USB right off the bat.
- GFCI outlets: A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter reduces the risk of shocks by immediately turning off an electrical circuit when it detects a shock hazard. These outlets are typically required for areas with water, such as kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms.
- AFCI outlets: Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters lower the risk of electrical fires by shutting off the circuit if any accidental arcs occur.
Do You Need an Electrician in Choctaw, Oklahoma?
Signs It’s Time for an Electrical Panel Upgrade
The electrical panel in your house may not seem like much, but it’s responsible for delivering comfort and convenience in the form of electricity. Changes in demand for electricity and upgrades in technology can make it necessary to upgrade your panel. Here are typical signs it’s time to upgrade your electrical panel.
- You live in an older property.
- You’re upgrading your home or appliances.
- Your breakers are frequently tripping.
- You have fuses, not circuit breakers.
- You’re constantly using extension cords.
Remember, as critical as it is to upgrade your electrical panel to ensure you’re getting sufficient power for your modern appliances, it’s also crucial to upgrade for safety reasons.
Check out our exclusive coupons to save on your next service.
Home Standby Generator Installation
When you experience an unexpected power outage, you may end up in the dark and unable to get anything done. If you’re interested in installing an alternative source of power, a backup generator may be the answer. Generators can provide electricity, light, and heat during a power outage. Our team of Choctaw electricians at Alliance Expert Services can help you choose the right type of generator for your needs and budget.
The Importance of Hiring an Expert Residential Electrician in Choctaw, Oklahoma
At Alliance Expert Services, we care about our community and put our all into the services we provide. We provide the best electrical installation & repair service in Choctaw & surrounding areas. When you choose us, you can rest assured you’ll receive reliable, safe repairs and installation—but that’s a bare minimum to us. That’s why we also promise:
- Straightforward pricing.
- Professional and polite technicians.
- No mess left behind.
- Quick turnaround times.
- Personalized solutions.
- Financing options.