Air Conditioning Services in Oklahoma City
Is Your AC struggling to beat the heat? Alliance Expert Services can help with reliable repair, maintenance, and installation solutions!
During the blazing heat of summer, air conditioning in your home is a must. AC doesn’t just keep your home cool, but also it protects you and your young and elderly family members safe. When your AC system goes down, your house quickly becomes a hot, uncomfortable space, especially during the Oklahoma City summers. Luckily, homeowners in the area can rely on Alliance Expert Services for help. With over 30 years of local experience, our technicians are available for AC repair, installation, and maintenance!
We offer the following air conditioner services to Oklahoma City residents:
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Commercial HVAC
Need help choosing your next air conditioners? Let our experts help you through the AC installation process today!
Top Signs Your AC Needs Repairing
Air conditioners are sturdy pieces of machinery, but eventually, they wear down. Maintenance of the system can sometimes fall behind, leading to problems with its performance and accelerated wear and tear. If your air conditioner is struggling, these are a few of the signs a knowledgeable AC contractor will look for to locate the issue.
- Increased Energy Costs: A dysfunctional air conditioning system will struggle to cool your home. The system may cycle repetitively without cooling down the house, eventually overworking itself. Your energy bills and home comfort levels will suffer if your air conditioner is busted.
- Poor Air Flow: If there isn’t much air coming through your vents, your air conditioning system needs a checkup. An air conditioning contractor will be able to locate any blockages or tears that may be reducing the airflow in your home and restricting your A/C from working.
- Warm Air: If the thermostat is set to chill and your vents are blowing hot air, your air conditioner needs investigating. Warm air is one of the major signs that something is wrong with the air conditioning and warrants a call to a local AC service company like Alliance Expert Services.
- Strange Sounds: If you hear hissing, banging, or gurgling from your air conditioner, call a professional. Strange sounds are a key warning that your A/C needs replacement or repairs.
- Leaks or Odors: If you notice leaking or strange odors coming from around your air conditioner or vents, it’s time to call in the air conditioning contractor. Both signs are a good indicator that something is amiss with your air conditioning system.
When Is It Time to Replace an AC System?
Homeowners often cringe at the idea of replacing an air conditioning system, but sometimes, it’s the best choice for your home. It’s important to weigh the repair and replacement options carefully to ensure your AC system is taken care of properly.
- Cost of Repair: If you are considering just repairing a system you already have, consider the cost of the repairs. If they are more than 50% of the cost of your unit replacement, it is better to replace the unit, as this will save you money in the long run with energy costs and less future repair needs.
- Age: If your AC unit is over ten years old, replacement is going to be a budget-conscious option. Older units are less energy-efficient and parts can be expensive and hard to find. Replacing an older unit will save you money on your energy bills and ensure the longevity of your AC system.
- Efficiency: Consider replacement if your current unit has a lower SEER rating. The SEER rating indicates the efficiency of the unit. Higher SEER ratings save you money on energy bills and cool the home more efficiently.
Our experienced AC contractors can walk you through the options of repair and replacement and help you decide what works best for you. We also offer convenient alternatives to central air conditioning, including ductless mini-split AC systems.
How to Choose the Right AC Contractor
Working with the right AC service contractor will make all the difference in your repair and replacement experience. The right contractor will work with you to find solutions for your AC problems that fit your budget and needs. Some important criteria include:
- Licensed and Certified
- Values Affordability
- Warranties and Guarantees
- Up-front and Honest
Alliance Expert Services has been a household name in Oklahoma City for over thirty years. We have the expertise needed to handle any air conditioning or HVAC problems. Our licensed and certified technicians treat every home like their own.